Flights booked! 24th August

Lil Bev

• 2 weeks later...

Oh! What's occurring? You can't go before we have had a chance to meet up!!!

Fabulous news, by the way. I totally get the butterflies thing. We haven't even had the big green light yet and I'm anxious about moving - but can't wait at the same time! It will all be good. In fact, it will all be great when you get there.

How was the job offer? Are you effectively employed already?

Rach x

Guest Kat+Rocco

Sooo excited for you all....can't wait until we are all booked and packed up ready to go, can't imagine how you must be feeling cos for me the closer and more real this dream is becoming the more stressed and sick i'm feeling.......

Hope you last few weeks go smoothly and good luck with the BIG move x

Oh! What's occurring? You can't go before we have had a chance to meet up!!!

Fabulous news, by the way. I totally get the butterflies thing. We haven't even had the big green light yet and I'm anxious about moving - but can't wait at the same time! It will all be good. In fact, it will all be great when you get there.

How was the job offer? Are you effectively employed already?

Rach x

Hey Rach, how are you? I have secured employment at the Royal Adelaide Hospital starting on 26th Sept! At the moment i feel stressed sick, frustrated a whole mix of emotions we just want to get out there. Managed to sort a rental out this week in Glenelg, shipping gets picked up tomorrow then we can relax before we go......who the hell am i kidding?!? I'm ****ting it!! xxx

Guest Jennet

I'm not emigrating on the 24th august!! i wish though! don't know how it got onto my profile, so ignore it until i suss this out, that was suppose to be a reply to the people who are emigrating on the 24th august

Guest The Standalofts
We have booked our flights today for the 24th August :jiggy:anyone else flying from Heathrow on this date?

wishing you all the best of luck. Exciting times!

Lesley

Hey Rach, how are you? I have secured employment at the Royal Adelaide Hospital starting on 26th Sept! At the moment i feel stressed sick, frustrated a whole mix of emotions we just want to get out there. Managed to sort a rental out this week in Glenelg, shipping gets picked up tomorrow then we can relax before we go......who the hell am i kidding?!? I'm ****ting it!! xxx

You have so just made me chuckle as I read that! The world is your oyster and you are panicking!?! To be fair, ofcourse you are. It's HUGE what you are about to do, but it will be wonderful too.

Just remind me that they were my words when it's our turn. I'm quite certain I'll be a complete wreck by then!!

Please say you'll check in on PIA after the move. I'll be after any/all tips you have on the finer details, such as shipping and rentals, etc.

If we don't get chance to meet up before you go, then have a safe journey, and maybe we will when we eventually make the move.

Congratulations and good luck with the new job.

Take care,

Rach x

You have so just made me chuckle as I read that! The world is your oyster and you are panicking!?! To be fair, ofcourse you are. It's HUGE what you are about to do, but it will be wonderful too.

Just remind me that they were my words when it's our turn. I'm quite certain I'll be a complete wreck by then!!

Please say you'll check in on PIA after the move. I'll be after any/all tips you have on the finer details, such as shipping and rentals, etc.

If we don't get chance to meet up before you go, then have a safe journey, and maybe we will when we eventually make the move.

Congratulations and good luck with the new job.

Take care,

Rach x

Thanks Rach xxx Will hopefully try to meet up but as you can imagine we're jam packed with visits etc! It all seems to have come around really quickly. Our shipping has gone today too! Will defo be on PIA when we get over there, probably posting along the lines of HELP ME!! anything you want to ask us dont hesitate its such a big thing moving over and sorting everything out at times my head feels like its about to explode but it will all be worth it xxx