Great, thank you. I will give him the address. I don't want him to send my docs to Vienna or wherever.
Yeah... he doesn't wanna pay for the courier either. I will pay the difference. He told me that it is an option if I really want to.
And I do.
I'm fed up with waiting...
P.S. I would go to his office if I knew that he would be there... But, most probably it would be a waste of time. He has 3 offices, and who knows which one it will be tomorow... if any.