| || |
Congratulations, Petal! I feel a bit like Mystic Meg...!
One of my friend got 475 visa on 06.12.2011. He is not a member of this blog. But he has some queries and send them to me. I am expecting that all experts will come up to clarify all those queries:
He got state sponsorship from SS. In his visa condition below condition is given:
While the visa holder is in Australia they cannot live, study or work outside of a regional or low growth metropolitan area. This means anywhere in Australia except in:
- Sydney, Newcastle, Wollongong and the Central Coast in New South Wales
- Brisbane and the Gold Coast in Queensland
- Perth in Western Australia
- Melbourne in Victoria
- the Australian Capital Territory.
Now his queries, Can he go, live and work in anywhere in oz except those above mentioned cities??
If he does so - will there be any issue to get PR or any other legal issue?
Other conditions as below:
Visa grant date 01/12/2011
Visa expiry date 01/12/2014
Enter before date 01/10/2012
Must not arrive after 01/12/2014
Period of stay 03 years stay on each arrival
What does the last line mean???
As per the above info visa will be valid till 01/12/2014 so if he go in Mar'12 or Apr'12 How much time he will get his visa valid.
if the answer is till 01/12/2014 then why the last line?
He does not getting full 03 years.?
Somebody clear this issue.
Thanks in Advance..
1. As far as I know, your friend must live in SA for 2 years and work for 1 year to get PR as your friend received the sponsorship from the SA.
2. Period of 475 visa will start from the initail entry which means your friend should arrive at Austraila before 01/10/2012 and the visa will expire in 3 years from that moment.
In my opinion, it's the best idea to email to DIAC.
We didn't even have things uploaded like De Facto evidence or even passport photos :D
Also, CO gave us 70 days to upload docs, probably because we're from different countries and Police Checks could have taken longer.
Our meds are saying finalised as of yesterday, so hopefully we will have a Visa grant very very soon :-)
Lenore - that's fast! We will need a while for police checks too as we have to get them from 3 different countries. Hope we will have long enough!
I have a few more queries about the 176 application. If anyone who has been through it already can shed some light, that would be great!
I have 3 queries about the documents you have requested:
1. DIAC require proof of state sponsorship. This was sent (form 1100) by South Australia on 7 December but is still marked as "Required". How can I be sure it's arrived?
2. Our document checklist contains forms 26EH and 160EH for the medicals but the panel doctor in Slovenia (where we're resident) said we should bring forms 26 and 160. Are forms 26EH and 160EH only for people living in ehealth countries (just guessing from the EH!)? Or are the EH versions for people who have already lodged their visa application?
3. The other documents on the checklist are also still marked as "Required" even though I already uploaded them. Will their status only change once a case officer has been allocated?