• Page 47 of 166 FirstFirst ... 3745464748495797147 ... LastLast
    Like Tree825Likes

Thread: State Sponsorship tracker again!

Yeah, it has been ages...a wait which once i thought wud not cross 15 days is now ticking at 43 days..

22 times
      It's equally slowed down on th DIAC end just as in SS, as we dose off, we do hope for a miracle mail to get to our inboxes for next stage.....
      IELTS:L:7.5 R:7 W:7 S:7.5 OB:7.5. ACS-sent 7/Dec/10 Computer Network & Systems Engineer (263111) +ve received 19/May/11. SA SS sent 16/July/11 Recieved 19/July/11 Approved: 8/Aug/11. 176 Lodged 23/Aug/11 CO: 9/Sept/11 PCC: Sept/11 Meds: Apr/2012 Grant: Sept/11 Landed: 18/11/12 and got IT job within 10days, first application. Enjoying every bit of Adelaide....

Could some one correct me if I m wrong wrt the list of documents for visa submission:
      I have worked with 3 companies for the past 8 years.
      Company 1(2001-2004) : Experience letter and pay slips only.
      Company 2 (2004-2006): Experience letter and pay slips only.
      Company 3 (2007-2010): Experience letter , few pay slips and yearly income statement and few tax returns ( I have lost some years tax receipts but have the submission form).
      Company 2(2010-unitil now) (Back to the same company with high pay and position): Experience letter, all pay slips and tax return.
      Is the list of documents enough or should I collect the missing documents.
      Any guidance from senior people will be highly appreciated. I am from India and working in Malaysia since 2004. TQ
      Last edited by newbietoaus; 20-09-2011 at 02:35 PM.

Felixstow, NE burb :) Heaven!
      588 times
      Is this for SS or the 176 Newbietoaus? If its for your 176, your CO will specifically ask for what they want if you haven't supplied enough - I thought I had enough on one hand (payslips) but not enough on the other (ie that was all apart from my current work contact, but only the pages that state my position/hours/wage and not signed or anything), and my CO wanted one more payslip (to cover 13 months not just 12) and nothing more (as I didn't want to get a letter from my current employer). I think its just personal to them.
      Our 33,000km ish trip around Oz - have a look here (also good for tips on equipment and holiday places ) Our moving and living here blog :)

Quote Originally Posted by LynseyB View Post
      Ok was right to be worried. Just checked again and our application has been refused! So gutted words can't explain how we feel.
      Basically I was applying for Accountant (general) and part of the requirement for SS was three years work experience. It looks like they have taken my work experience from the date I received my membership to the Accountants Institute and not the date I received my degree. This is despite the fact that after my degree I was doing the exact same job pre-CA qualification as after. According to many posts on here and PIO I took my degree date as the start of my work experience as that was the advice. Wonder if things have changed.
      So gutted I feel like crying. Looks like we won't be going to SA afterall so its goodbye from us.
      Good luck to everyone on this forum. You have been very helpful to us over the last few months.
      Ok guys bit of an update. I have just found out that I was one month short of the required three years work experience and that was why my application was rejected! They took my work experience from date I qualified as an Accountant (even though I had to demonstrate three years work experience to get that in the first place!) and then ignored my maternity leave. This left me one month short - can't believe it.
      Will be resubmitting my application at the end of September to play it safe. Gutted that SS decisions are taking so long now.
      Will update you for the tracker when my application is in.
      RobJ1978 and sksmith like this.

Good luck.....LynseyB

With regards to my application and updating the tracker, I made my application on the 23rd August and my documents were received on the 26th August.

Hurray!!! I read those magic lines today...Mine is approved..Gearing up with further proceedings! Thankyou guys for all those well wishes..
      RobJ1978, Chris_J, sksmith and 1 others like this.

I have a little confusion. My wife is yet to give her IELTS exams...Hw soon should she go for it?

Somerton Park, Adelaide
      56 times
      Congratulations adelaide1937!!! Fantastic news! : )