State Sponsorship tracker again!

Guest Adelaide_bound

Guest Adelaide_bound

Me again - tummy did a flip this morning on viewing our ss tracker - its added another line, but we have no idea what (if anything) this means! Wondered if those of you who have gone through it could shed any light:

[TABLE=class: application-details]

[TR]

[TD]Nominated Occupation:[/TD]

[TD]Secondary School Teacher[/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

[TABLE]

[TR=class: head]

Application Process

Milestone Date [/TR]

[TR]

[TD=colspan: 2]Online Application Completed & Submitted[/TD]

[TD]12 Jul 2011[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=colspan: 2] Complete Set of Documents Received by Immigration SA Office [/TD]

[TD] 18 Jul 2011 [/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=colspan: 2]Application Assessed [/TD]

[TD]Immigration SA is unable to provide an indication of processing times. Keep monitoring this page and your e-mail for the decision on your application.[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=colspan: 2]Application Decision[/TD]

[TD]No Decision yet[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=colspan: 3][/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

The new bit is the 'Application Decision' line (and I'm sure the line above said 'Application being assessed' or something more in present tense than that as well) - that wasn't there yesterday! Does it mean they have finished assesing our paperwork and are now just keeping what they have decided from us until they feel its the right time to tell us?!:unsure: As that would be super super fast - so I can't quite believe that would be right!! Argh, this is awful isn't it!!

Thank you to anyone that can put me out of our misery!

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest Adelaide_bound

omg! Thats only one week though! :o Argh - we don't have the money to lodge our 176 at the moment lol!!! ohhhhhh....arghghghghg. Will update tomorrow then! :D

Guest helene73
omg! Thats only one week though! :o Argh - we don't have the money to lodge our 176 at the moment lol!!! ohhhhhh....arghghghghg. Will update tomorrow then! :D

Credit card it you only have 30 days to lodge. Woo hoo your off tje starting blocks xxx

Guest Adelaide_bound
Credit card it you only have 30 days to lodge. Woo hoo your off tje starting blocks xxx

LOL we only have one credit card and that has a limit of £200! lol (We don't have credit in the UK, as we don't have credit. Crazy system).

Oh well, will get the OH selling stuff pronto! And keep fingers crossed that a) it indeed comes back in a few days and b) MORE IMPORTANTLY! its positive! (Have convinced myself it will be negative now lol).

Guest eclare

Thats really exciting news for you, I hope you get a 'Yes' soon. I would love to hear how you progress as we also applied on-line 12 July and our docs were received 20th July. I'll be over the moon if they are processing application this quickly as it can't come soon enough for me! I just wonder how long the 176 will take to process. I've seen a lot of 176 members on this site who applied earlier this year and a lot of them appear to have been processed and approved within 4-5 months, some eve quicker than that! I turn 40 at the end of Jan and it would be my dream to arrive in Adelaide by then. Good luck and I look forward to hearing how you get on. And beg, borrow or steal to get your money for the visa, don't miss your opportunity. x

Guest ozdreamsa

Waiting eagerly for your update, the suspense is killing me as I also saw the same status on my application. Are they going to reject and that is why they are so fast?

Guest Adelaide_bound
Waiting eagerly for your update, the suspense is killing me as I also saw the same status on my application. Are they going to reject and that is why they are so fast?

OMG don't say that!!! :arghh:

Guest ozdreamsa

I hope n pray they don't reject us, I am so anxious and that's why the negative thoughts are coming in my mind first.

you are right, the process is so stressful and thank for encouraging words.

Guest pixie7

Hi guys, Im sure you will all be fine, we got ours about 3 days after the status changed so good luck!

Adelaide Bound sell everything you can lol and borrow from family/friends if you can but get that visa in! Have you started it online?

Goodluck and I'll be watching and hoping to see positive posts:wink:

Helen

Guest Adelaide_bound

Grrr, they are keeping us hanging on lol - this really is torture isn't it? Didn't really think it was going to be like this - oh well, fingers crossed still, hopefully won't get cramp lol. Thanks for all the posts - will update as soon as there is anyhting to update with! :D

Guest lexbunde

Hey Adelaide Bound, exactly same thing happened on my status tracker... fingers crossed for all of us and hopefully we get the outcome we are hoping for.

Guest ozdreamsa

It has been 10 days since they received the hard copies of documents and today is the 3rd day on that status, I did a research on how long it took in previous months and here are the findings:

1) Application made on April: Average is 2 months

2) Application made on May: Average is 1.5 months

3) Application made on June: Average is 4 weeks

All the above are from the day of doc received and the quicked one was 9 days. SA has become super fast in processing, fingers crossed for all of us, I am sure we will receive the outcome withing next 2/3 weeks max

Guest lexbunde

Just imagine if tommorow is the day it all comes through for all of us...what a Friday it would be ..anyway, I guess we should stop our imagination from running wild for now.

Guest Adelaide_bound

Fridays mean little for the next 5 weeks lexbundle lol

Grrr - no new news people. I'm not complaining, honest, its just the 'on the bus, off the bus, mode that is making my tummy jump every day and making stay up until at least half past midnight every night just to see if its changed lol (Not that they are probably going to change it at 9am on the dot anyway, so that is soooo silly lol).

Let's hope tomorrow is the day....