• Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Beach lifestyle

Retired Member
      1362 times
      Quote Originally Posted by Anne B View Post
      However, this isn't really a year round activity as in the winter it is pretty cold, the sand gets sea-weedy and the beach is only really for bracing walks, although some hardy souls swim all year round. Roll on summer, it's seems a long time since the last swim the sea!
      well said Anne, so far the replies have not meentioned it gets cold, too cold to swim, and sometimes the beach can be sea weedy, lots of it aswell.

Thanks for all the advice guys. Especially loved all of the pictures.

Any other info you can give me about Adelaide would be much appreciated.

Here, not there.
      4891 times
      Glad you liked the pictures Lynsey. Re info, have a read of the forum. There are loads of threads about Adelaide, just a case of having a browse back and seeing what catches your eye.

Its such a broad subject, info about Adelaide, if you want specifics like schools, areas to live, shopping, medical stuff, the section of the forum devoted to those topics will be a starting point I am sure. Have a try then using the search function on here, for specifics to see if something has already been asked and answered (ie a suburb that takes your fancy might already have a few topics on it posted that may be of use to you). And if its not in the search returns, you can always post and ask and I am sure you'll get some answers :)

Also, if you have a read of the Wiki page on Adelaide http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adelaide you can learn a fair bit in a condensed format. The page has sub sections in the menu. And if that gives you some ideas for questions to ask here, feel free :)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12