We Have State Sponsorship!!

Guest Adelaide_bound

Guest Adelaide_bound

Just to let everyone know how stupidly fast State Sponsorship is going at the moment - we lodged on 12th July, our documents were received on 18th July, on 25th July our tracker was updated to show the decision was being made, and today we were approved!!!!! That is less than three weeks start to finish!!

So you need to have everything ready to lodge with DIAC when you START to apply with SA for SS really at the moment people! (We don't and are now panicing - if anyone wants to donate via our website, it would be very helpful right about now lol).

Good luck to everyone else currently lodging or who has already lodged, yours will be on Monday if you were also waiting, I'm sure!

:biggrin:

(I need to go lie down now lol)

Guest Adelaide_bound
OMG!!!

I am in shock, I am soooo happy for you :) I bet your glad I woke you up now lol congratulations whoop whoop whoop xxx

LOL, yep - just annoyed we can't lodge just yet grrrrr....oh well, will sort it all out asap

Guest helene73
LOL, yep - just annoyed we can't lodge just yet grrrrr....oh well, will sort it all out asap

You have 30 days and the countdown has begun!!!

Sell hubbies body!!! Would you get much for him lol

Just beg steel and borrow and get that visa lodged :) x

Guest pixie7

Im with Helen on this one- Get that visa lodged and come join us on the visa lodged thread! :wink:

Congratulations by the way- starting to feel real yet?:biggrin:

xx

You have 30 days and the countdown has begun!!!

Sell hubbies body!!! Would you get much for him lol

Just beg steel and borrow and get that visa lodged :) x

Congratulations!!

Just to let everyone know how stupidly fast State Sponsorship is going at the moment - we lodged on 12th July, our documents were received on 18th July, on 25th July our tracker was updated to show the decision was being made, and today we were approved!!!!! That is less than three weeks start to finish!!

So you need to have everything ready to lodge with DIAC when you START to apply with SA for SS really at the moment people! (We don't and are now panicing - if anyone wants to donate via our website, it would be very helpful right about now lol).

Good luck to everyone else currently lodging or who has already lodged, yours will be on Monday if you were also waiting, I'm sure!

:biggrin:

(I need to go lie down now lol)