medicals - send them off to ...????

Guest mOZzy

sorry guys, me again :jiggy:

on the form it says i need to tell our panel doc where to send the results in the end?!?!

ehm, where do i find this??? or you smart people out there who've done it already

pleeeeeaaaasseeeee :notworthy:

Hi Susi,

They go to the LCU in sydney, the panel doctor should know of the address details already. If you have your reference number, give them a note of this as they can't be sent until you have this number.

We got our meds done and they held onto them until we had our reference number, we then called them to advise of this and they then sent them off via courier.

Hope this helps. x

From the Auld Yin!

Guest Tracijbc

Hi,

Just in case your panel Doc is a bit hopeless, here's the address....

Courier address:Local Clearance Unit

Level 3/26 Lee Street

Sydney NSW 2000

Postal address:GPO Box 9984

Sydney NSW 2001

Hope this helps

Cheers Traci x

Guest c4ndygirl

Hiya,

Are you having your medicals before you have a reference number or case officer? Just checking as we are at a similar stage in the visa stuff, and we've been advised to wait to have medicals as are only valid for 12 months???

hope you are all ok,

take care

candia

;)

Guest stufi1997

Hi, just thought i'd add a bit, the way our case officer worded the email she told us to send everything to her at the adelaide office which we did...the medicals are now showing as finalised although we did panic for ages after we read on here (after we sent them):huh: that they had to go to Sydney. Guess you should just do as you're told by the case officer. Good luck

Guest Andrea&Andrew

When we had our medicals, our panel doctor said it was ok to send the meds off without the file no. as they could easily be traced by names, dates of birth and passport nos.

We took the chance and everything turned out great :jiggy:

Andrea