Validating visa help!!!!!!1

Guest edenfieldpoms

Guest edenfieldpoms

Hi,

we have booked our flights today for our reccie,was wondering if we just enter oz with our permanent visa or do we have to get a tourist visa first to enter oz for hoilday? Our flights are booked for 8th august 2011.

If anyone can help we would be really grateful.

thanks alot

april:err:

Guest mlissiman

Hi April, We just came straight through with our permanent visa when we first came over to do our reccie and just checked with the immigration people on the other side of passport control to ensure we'd done the right thing and they said 'yes'. Hope this helps.

Guest bishop3912
Hi,

we have booked our flights today for our reccie,was wondering if we just enter oz with our permanent visa or do we have to get a tourist visa first to enter oz for hoilday? Our flights are booked for 8th august 2011.

If anyone can help we would be really grateful.

thanks alot

april:err:

Hi Edenfieldpoms no you just come over on your permanent visa, this then validates your visas the moment your passport is scanned & stamped when you land in Oz. Enjoy your trip. Regards Bishop3912

Guest bishop3912

No worries, one stress you dont need to worry about lol. I bet u r really excited, not long now lol. Hope u have a great time. Any questions just contact me and I will c if I can help. Regards Corinne

Guest Viksta

Just out of interest is it just the normal stamp they put in or a special type? I know you can have a sticker put in over here but i was worried we wouldnt get our passports back in time for when we fly out, thought i could send them after and the agent said, no not once its been validated???

Guest Mrs & Mrs T

April, you need to tell Will to calm down, it will all be fine. It's Mary's sis by the way :wink:

Can't believe you have booked your recci flights, you will have to be my detective and come back with lots of reports for me on locations ect.

Hope your all well xxxx

Guest edenfieldpoms
April, you need to tell Will to calm down, it will all be fine. It's Mary's sis by the way :wink:

Can't believe you have booked your recci flights, you will have to be my detective and come back with lots of reports for me on locations ect.

Hope your all well xxxx

Hi Sarah,

I know everything has happened so quick

I will get lots of info for you and report back in September

Take care

April

Guest Mrs & Mrs T
Hi Sarah,

I know everything has happened so quick

I will get lots of info for you and report back in September

Take care

April

Excellent, can't wait. Our house goes on the Market on Monday, Bens getting stressed of how much he's got to do! Starting to think that maybe we will go sooner than we thought, after Xmas we haven't really anything keeping us here so we could go sooner, depends on your feedback :)

Have a great trip, bet the kids will Love it xxxx

Guest edenfieldpoms

THE PRESSURE IS ON THEN, lol

good luck with the house, sure Ben will be fine, another stress head i see

Will try our best to get you some info

take care

april & will xx