exchange rate

trevorpayne

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the pounds gained 10 cents on the aus $ in the last week.

Hope this trend keeps momentum.

With house prices dropping and the pound rising might just be able to afford the pool.

Could do with the house sale completing quick,lets keep talking it up :rolleyes:,couple of cents either way makes a massive difference to us !!!

Guest leeannekays

Wer trying to get the house ready to sale! Decluttering this weekend, OH doing trips to the tip tomorrow. Im carbooting next weekend. Want to get the best price we can.

to those waiting on a house cheque, if your contract is watertight and you are assured of the money, I would be ringing the exchange places and putting a forward order in. you are always then taking this risk though that it might rise higher in that time, so your deal is not as good, but if it drops, your laughing.

I am waiting for it to climb back to 2.55! lol will be waiting a few more years I reckon!

Guest jasongd

Hi,

I was reading a post and the guy knows someone high up in the National Austrlian Bank and he recons the true value is around 2:1 and thinks it could take to middle of next year but does expect it to get back to that once the economy gets out of this mess all around the world. Looking at it just now that could take years but he is more qualified than most to comment.

Jason

Guest Viksta

Ah we're flying out next week so i need to know when to buy some money, its only a holiday tho so not as essential as it is for others but would be nice to get a good rate!!