FORM 80 and so on...

Guest Adelaide_bound

Guest Adelaide_bound

Argh - need a bit of a rant, and a bit of advice clever people who have received their visa. Am currently trying to fill in all of the paperwork, including the penal clearing form, form 80, and OMG!!

Can I ask, did people really remember the exact dates of all the trips they have taken for the last 10 years?! I seriously cannot remember all the trips we have taken, let alone the exact dates of these. I am guessing they can look up on passport control systems where it will be lodged, so I am now really panicing that if we get the wrong dates/forget a trip or two it will have a bad effect - can anyone soothe my fears at all?

I'm used to doing a CRB for work (teacher) every other year it seems, so am used to filling in where I have lived my entire life and what work I have done, but the trips thing is new on me and is freaking me out!

Any tips on this at all, you clever people? :arghh:

Guest pixie7

Don't worry hun I couldnt remember half of the places visited and then only knew which month (school hols lol) I had been! I was creative:wink: I put down a few of the places and then made up the actual dates. Honestly I cant imagine them checking whether you were in Rome on said weekend etc.... I out down Oz, NZ and SA etc as have stamps in Passport- for Europe I left most of it out as its all EU to them!!

Any how thats what we did and they still let us in! :smile: Not sure they actually looked at it!!

Hope that helps xx

Guest Adelaide_bound

cheers hun :) Can I do a quick check on all that needs to be done as well?

Uploaded:

Birth certs

marriage cert

qualifications certs and transcripts

skills assessment

passport pages

passport photos

we have also asked SA immi to send the SS approval to DIAC via their website.

We also need to:

Book medicals & Fill in forms 26 & 160 to take with us to the medicals?

Fill in form 80 and upload it when asked by CO? (Or do we just upload it anyway?) 1 for me and 1 for Rob?)

Send off for UK police checks, when we receive them upload them?

Does that sound about right? It would be helpful if DIAC actually told you all this (or to be fair, maybe they do, apparently they will send me an email in a couple of days or something?)

Cheers again peoples :D

Guest snowy10

We didn't bother with the form 80 as people on here advised that some case officers ask you for it, others don't. We took the gamble and didn't fill it out....we were never asked for one by our casse officer.

SA Australia should send the sponsorship details direct to DIAC automatically, have you hade a positive state sponsorship? I know we had 30 days to lodge our 176 application from the date our sponsorship was approved.

Good luck.

Guest Adelaide_bound
We didn't bother with the form 80 as people on here advised that some case officers ask you for it, others don't. We took the gamble and didn't fill it out....we were never asked for one by our casse officer.

SA Australia should send the sponsorship details direct to DIAC automatically, have you hade a positive state sponsorship? I know we had 30 days to lodge our 176 application from the date our sponsorship was approved.

Good luck.

ohh, interesting, many thanks for that :) Yeah, we had approval back in July but didn't have the readies to lodge until today :)

Guest pixie7
cheers hun :) Can I do a quick check on all that needs to be done as well?

Uploaded:

Birth certs

marriage cert

qualifications certs and transcripts

skills assessment

passport pages

passport photos

we have also asked SA immi to send the SS approval to DIAC via their website.

We also need to:

Book medicals & Fill in forms 26 & 160 to take with us to the medicals?

Fill in form 80 and upload it when asked by CO? (Or do we just upload it anyway?) 1 for me and 1 for Rob?)

Send off for UK police checks, when we receive them upload them?

Does that sound about right? It would be helpful if DIAC actually told you all this (or to be fair, maybe they do, apparently they will send me an email in a couple of days or something?)

Cheers again peoples :D

Hi

Yep that all sounds good. I uploaded references from my school and also previous payslips to prove worked in occupation for 4 years- but dont forget mine was pre July1st changes so.... dunno??!

We got an email when we got CO saying get meds/Police checks and complete form 80 (one each) so we uploaded them straight away.

Yep book medicals and take forms with you (not alot to fill in as they are pre generated and then Dr fills their bit in) you might need photos- we didnt as they took them on the day as we were ehealth.

Send off for Police checks and upload them asap and then wait a few days maybe a week and hey presto!! Visa celebrations time!:jiggy:

Guest dwethe

I have just completed my form 80 (2 weeks ago) and you are right OMG. I was informed by my agent that you only have to give basic information espically when it comes to holidays. make sure you include what is in the passport. Once completed it tuck 2 days to recieve our visa. Silver lining.

Guest Adelaide_bound
Hi

Yep that all sounds good. I uploaded references from my school and also previous payslips to prove worked in occupation for 4 years- but dont forget mine was pre July1st changes so.... dunno??!

We got an email when we got CO saying get meds/Police checks and complete form 80 (one each) so we uploaded them straight away.

Yep book medicals and take forms with you (not alot to fill in as they are pre generated and then Dr fills their bit in) you might need photos- we didnt as they took them on the day as we were ehealth.

Send off for Police checks and upload them asap and then wait a few days maybe a week and hey presto!! Visa celebrations time!:jiggy:

Forgot about payslips etc - oh well, will wait until asked, I don't have to scan those as our pay system is all online anyway so can just download and reupload when asked - I'm not specifically claiming points for employment (I've got enough without it), but I think they might ask as I put down all the years of teaching where you have to put down previous employment - will see if they ask for it or not (or if they just stop counting points the second you get to 65).

How do you do the ehealth bit as opposed to the old fashioned way? Obviously thats going to be quicker, so want to go down that route, I'm guessing there may be something when they email us/we get a CO?

Emailed the medical centre today for appointments, we want specific date (just before I go back to school) so hopefully that will fit in....

Guest guest3462

You are doing everything right, so don't stress!! Our form 80's were as much made up as anything else, we remembered where we had been but not when so just put the year for things that weren't stamped in our passports!!

If you apply online for your meds they will be forwarded electronically as long as you have lodged for your 176 online too. If its a paper lodgement you have to send paper medical reports. Also if you refer the medical the further medical reports will be sent by paper only, and that can be costly if they give u a ridiculous time to get them back to Aus!!!

Upload as much info as you can with your initial lodgement as it will save your co having to ask for stuff later and ultimately lead to a faster grant.

Good luck!!

Julia x