After being at stage 4 for weeks they are now deciding to look for extra documentation.
In reference to your Skills Assessment, please be advised that your application has been returned from the assessor and we are unable to complete your application until further documentation is received.
· Certified copy of detailed employer references from Company X. The employer reference needs to be on the company letterhead and include:
· The job title
· A detailed job description
· Specific dates of employment
· Clearly state whether employment was full-time or part-time
· Demonstrated levels of competence with any computer languages, the various types of hardware and software used and the extent of involvement with any major projects.
Please Note: ACS is unable to accept letters of appointment, self statutory declarations or contracts as employment references.
I submitted a stat dec for this particular job(my current job) so i cannot get references. I thought this was what a stat dec was for? What a nightmare and hear was me waiting on a positive response! Everything they have listed in the above I put on the stat dec!
"ACS is unable to accept letters of appointment, self statutory declarations or contracts as employment references"