Major Boo Boo!! Help!!

Bevev's

Does anybody know the approx time being taken to receive SS after application at the moment. I need to apply for SS after Skills Assessment is finalized, but have just been told by Skills assessment that I have to sit the academic IELTS and not the General one that i've already done, then it'll pass!! 'BIG BUT' I have to lodge my VISA application before 30th Dec - 45th birthday and this can't be done until I get SA SS!!

Guest LynseyB

Our docs were received 1 Aug and we haven't heard yet from sa.on another post people commented it was taking bit longer now than the three weeks approx recently.will keep you updated if and when we get a response

Guest Big Bob
Does anybody know the approx time being taken to receive SS after application at the moment. I need to apply for SS after Skills Assessment is finalized' date=' but have just been told by Skills assessment that I have to sit the academic IELTS and not the General one that i've already done, then it'll pass!! 'BIG BUT' I have to lodge my VISA application before 30th Dec - 45th birthday and this can't be done until I get SA SS!![/quote']

Hey Bevev's

Have a look on this tracker to have an idea on latest SA State Sponsorship Processing timings...Note: Individual applicant timings can differ from case to case ( this is just gives you an approximate idea)

Our docs were received 1 Aug and we haven't heard yet from sa.on another post people commented it was taking bit longer now than the three weeks approx recently.will keep you updated if and when we get a response

Hey LynseyB

You are welcome to join our thread as well if you have applied for SA state sponsorship.:smile: Its provides you State sponsorship timeline as well. Thread is located here

regards

Bob