4 days to go

trevorpayne

Guest eager6
Well after a long 2.5 years we are finally leaving for Adelaide in 4 days.

Relieved that the process is nearing the end.

Roll on Sunday.

And for those going through the process patience is the key.

?

We have 7 days to go!! 7th Sep flying out with Singapore Airlines arriving 08th Sep.

Siobhan

Guest nic-manchester

Good luck to all flying out in the next few dys/ weeks I'm not jealous!!! hope to be there asap keep us posted on how your first experiences are :-))

Guest Opportunities

Good luck and best wishes to you guys flying out within the next few days/weeks! Have a great and exciting time!!!!!!!!!!!! See u in December!

Don't forget to keep on updating the rest of us, still waiting to fly over.

Karen

Guest nic-manchester

Thanks Trevor hope to finally book the flights this week. Have you had any luck with contacts over there? where abouts are you hopefully settling? Maybe we can meet up when we arrive. Hopefully going to settle in Port Noralunga, I have agency got all my details and will hopefully have interviews if not a petential job lined up for me when we arrive flight dates at moment from 20th Nov latest 5th Dec :-)) really want to get them booked now then I am sure everything else will fall into place:smile:

Guest gymnast11

good luck we fly 26th nov so may catch up in the dec meeting x michelle x

Thanks Trevor hope to finally book the flights this week. Have you had any luck with contacts over there? where abouts are you hopefully settling? Maybe we can meet up when we arrive. Hopefully going to settle in Port Noralunga, I have agency got all my details and will hopefully have interviews if not a petential job lined up for me when we arrive flight dates at moment from 20th Nov latest 5th Dec :-)) really want to get them booked now then I am sure everything else will fall into place:smile:

Everything does fall into place once the flights are booked as it gives a time scale ie shipping, work, money, farewells and there are plenty of them.

We have used Atlantis for our shipping so far so good but I will confirm that when everything turns up at the other end.

Like yourself I'm a builder and my wife also works in acccounts.

We too are looking to settle in Port Noarlunga as we have enrolled our daughter Lauren 10 at the school and we have some friends close by.

I will keep you posted on how thing pan out.

Good luck and see you out there shortly.

Guest nic-manchester

Thanks again Trevor we got liv school forms and will send them next week, it's a small world! Lots of good luck to you and your family

Everything does fall into place once the flights are booked as it gives a time scale ie shipping, work, money, farewells and there are plenty of them.

We have used Atlantis for our shipping so far so good but I will confirm that when everything turns up at the other end.

Like yourself I'm a builder and my wife also works in acccounts.

We too are looking to settle in Port Noarlunga as we have enrolled our daughter Lauren 10 at the school and we have some friends close by.

I will keep you posted on how thing pan out.

Good luck and see you out there shortly.

Guest bishvegas

Good luck. Hope everything goes smoothly for you. Just booked our flights today and we are coming over in February. At the moment it's just for a reccie unless we sell the house between now and then, and then it'll be one way only! Look forward to hearing how you get on.

Guest cyprus2001

hi there i spoke to you before regarding a footie team here in adelaide we arrived 17th august and are in noarlunga and my husband is starting a five a side team for entry in october so far they have three players know you were interested before in playing so if you still up for it there is a space ready and waiting for you.lol take care and hope all goes well for you, weather has been great here in adelaide compared to back in the uk apparently and the best is yet to come so what a great time to come. pm me your number on arrival if interested in footie. :-)