Waiting.........

Guest Jane & Tony

Guest Jane & Tony

A lil' winge:

Thought we'd agreed a completion date with our buyer(18th October) and he now says he cannot make that day (he's in the Navy)

Which means I STILL can't book flights,shipping,accomodation etc!!!

WHY do UK solicitors take soooooo blinkin' long to sort out a conveyance. There is no chain and we are five weeks in from accepting our buyers offer. Is it so they look like they are earning their money??

Getting twitchy now. :arghh: xx

Guest Jane & Tony
I bet it is frustrating but at least you have a buyer & visa... etc Hopefully all good things come to those who wait....

Get onto your solicitor and get a date sorted asap!!!

Thanks for that.

My Sol is v good. She is on the ball, but it seems to be his Sol and our buyer. Heard yesterday that he hasn't even had a mortgage offer yet! 5 WEEKS in from acceptig his offer!

We'll give him another week then it goes back on the market. We had 3 or 4 people wanting it so we'll give them a chance.

Like you say, 'good tings come to those who wait'. xx