Academic IELTS

Bevev's

Guest Guest6899

Good Luck Bevev's i was rubbish and it took 3 attempts to pass and that one was overturned so cant give much advise except for do as many practice tests as you can. The time limit is hard so learn to scan the info and look out for key info you may need. Dont worry about the listening or speaking thats a doddle. i read the questions first on the reading as they seemed to run in order as the text but do what you feel is best for you. And the second part of the writing task is worth more so pay more attention to that one, The first bit is usually just facts and figures just explain what you see. There are loads of practice tests on line just google.

Good luck x

Hi,

I did the Academic IELTS test and I got 8.5 reading, 8.5 listening, 8.0 writing and 9.0 speaking.

It's all about the practising so use the below to do practice after practice especially for the writing.

The link below gives lots of information about all of the possible types of questions you could be asked and how best to answer them. Think there is practice tests on it too. I printed all of this info off and read it over and over and practised like crazy.

http://www.world-english.org/ielts_free_tests.htm

Good luck!

Lynsey