Network Administrator for SA...decisions.

Guest DingDangDoo

Guest DingDangDoo

Hi Guys,

Im back again and after careful consideration I think I will hold out until May when I have the 2 year work

requirement for ACS (Australian Computer Society). I was going to go on a whv in March but I think if I got

a proper visa I would have more of a chance geting a decent job.

I am looking to apply under Network Administrator but I do not know if it will be in the high availability category

that it is in now. Do SA release I.T occupation lists every year? Does anyone know does Network Administrator feature

as a skill needed every year? Any info much appreciated.

Thanks sooooo much.:smile:

Guest Helchops

I believe that South Australia release a new list each year - around July Time (to match the new fiscal year).

There is no guarantee that any job will be on the list though, as it changes - and I'm not sure how State Sponsorship will change in light of the rules on having an expression of interest...there isn't any clear defined rules on this as yet.

Are you not eligible for a 175 visa?

Guest Chris_J

Not sure Network Administrator is eligible for a 175, what's the other occupation you can list?

Do you have an IT related degree? If so then it's 2 years, if not I think it will be 6 years.