Arrived 3 weeks ago!!!

Guest Claire

Hello All,

I havent been on this in such a long time. Since last time I have actually left Glasgow and arrived in Adelaide 3 weeks ago, and well......... we are loving it. Ross has secured a job already, we have a rental property and I have applied for several jobs. The weather has been great and the aussies are sooooo friendly. Hating the price of alcohol but something we will adapt too (we hope) haha.

Anyways hope you are all well, Cara if your about PM me.

Claire :D x

Guest Opportunities

Hi,

Good to hear that you guys are doing so well! I was wondering how you were! We leave in 3 weeks... In which area are you guys? Enjoy every day to the fullest!

Karen

Hi Claire and big congrats for making it and I hope you will keep loving it, hope to join you early 2012. Kepp us posted on how you find it more so on settling and finding a job too.

Excellent, good luck! you will love it......will keep you all posted, hope to be on alot more now that I am sorted! x

Hi,

Good to hear that you guys are doing so well! I was wondering how you were! We leave in 3 weeks... In which area are you guys? Enjoy every day to the fullest!

Karen

Karennnnnn!!!! How are you? Long time no speak! We are currently in Flagstaff Hill, moving down to Henley Beach area, cant wait. Its great here, we have made friends already and Ross has work which is fab. Are you all sorted for the move?

xx

Guest Opportunities

Claire,

Very fortunate, both our properties were sold, cars will go next week, boxes left with Seven Seas 3 weeks ago, so yes, I think we are sorted to go! Very excited, not looking forward to the good byes!!!!!!!

It is so nice to hear from you, being a familiar name from the "old school", over the moon to hear you are sorted!

Like you say, don't be a stranger!

Take care

Karen

Hello All,

I havent been on this in such a long time. Since last time I have actually left Glasgow and arrived in Adelaide 3 weeks ago, and well......... we are loving it. Ross has secured a job already, we have a rental property and I have applied for several jobs. The weather has been great and the aussies are sooooo friendly. Hating the price of alcohol but something we will adapt too (we hope) haha.

Hi Claire, great to here your doing well. We are coming over next week for look arround for a few weeks. We decided to wait and save more money before leaving as we could not sell properties. If you fancy meeting up for drink let us know. We arive on 18th Nov and will be there 3 weeks.

Stephen Rachel and Amy

Claire Im going to but in here and said congratulations! U might not remember us but a long long time ago you helped us with our State sponsorship and we havent forgotten you! So good to hear you are both happy and enjoying it.

Karen lovely to hear where youre up to as well- goodluck with it all and keep us updated.

We go in just under 8 weeks! Excited but starting to get slightly stressed!

Helen xx

Hi Claire, Nicki here. Really good to hear from you and hear that you are settling in, and great news that Ross has a job already. What does Ross do for a living??

We are arriving on 7th Jan and have a 6 week rental booked in Moana. We have just accepted an offer on our house and sorting out shippers at the moment. Can't believe it is really happening!!!! What shipping company did you use??

Speak soon, Nicki

Hello All,

Hi Claire, great to here your doing well. We are coming over next week for look arround for a few weeks. We decided to wait and save more money before leaving as we could not sell properties. If you fancy meeting up for drink let us know. We arive on 18th Nov and will be there 3 weeks.

Stephen Rachel and Amy

Hey Stephen,

Yes would love to meet up with you guys! My number is 0424777572 call me when you are here and we will all go for a drink. It is lovely here! Looking forward to meeting you all!

Claire :)

Claire Im going to but in here and said congratulations! U might not remember us but a long long time ago you helped us with our State sponsorship and we havent forgotten you! So good to hear you are both happy and enjoying it.

Karen lovely to hear where youre up to as well- goodluck with it all and keep us updated.

We go in just under 8 weeks! Excited but starting to get slightly stressed!

Helen xx

Awww yes, I do remember you! Well belated congrats on the visa, you will love it here. We are enjoying it, so great to wake up with sunshine - everyone is soooo friendly and laid back! We have made friends already, its fab! When you come out give me a call and we can meet up, my mobile is 0424777572.

Good luck with the move, and dont stress!!!!! Enjoy it, you are starting a new chapter best remembering it as a good non stressful time! xx

Don't know what your drink of choice is, but for wines, keep an eye out for what the aussies call "Cleanskins" - cheap, good, plentiful..... what more could you ask!?

Welcome, and glad you're settling in.

Thank you Diane, I have decided to go for the $14, 5litre cask of Berri, Rose! But will be keeping my eyes on the look out for 'cleanskins'. Thanks soo much for your message, I still cant beleieve I am here !!

x

Hi Claire, Nicki here. Really good to hear from you and hear that you are settling in, and great news that Ross has a job already. What does Ross do for a living??

We are arriving on 7th Jan and have a 6 week rental booked in Moana. We have just accepted an offer on our house and sorting out shippers at the moment. Can't believe it is really happening!!!! What shipping company did you use??

Speak soon, Nicki

Hey Nicki,

How are you? Thats excellent news you have a house etc. sorted, one less thing to worry about! Ross is an electrican - most trades men find work relatively quickly especially english or scottish as they just love their work ethic.

It still doesnt feel real for me yet, its sooo strange it all happened sooo quickly but I have no regrets what so ever!!!!

We used a company names PSS (I think) Ross dealt with the shipping as I couldnt bring myself to it. Our stuff is due next week but we didnt bring to much - we have to start from scratch! If you can bring everything!

Have fun and hopefully see you soon! xx

Hi Claire, I am really well if not a little stressed!!!!! My to do list seems to be getting longer, I just don't know where to start, but I am so excited, I can't wait to get out there!!

I thought Ross was an Electrician because my partner Rob is one too. It is great to hear that he has found work so quickly as that is one of our biggest worries about Rob finding work. We have sent his CV to loads of companies but have not received any replies yet so we were starting to panic slightly. But great to hear that Ross has found work straight away. Where is he working, does he have to travel far? is the money good??? do they need anyone else?? so sorry for all the questions.

Keep us posted on how you are getting on.

Will be nice to meet up for a glass of vino when we arrive (I like the sound of $14 for 5 lit!!). I will keep in touch. Nickxx

Hey Nicki,

How are you? Thats excellent news you have a house etc. sorted, one less thing to worry about! Ross is an electrican - most trades men find work relatively quickly especially english or scottish as they just love their work ethic.

It still doesnt feel real for me yet, its sooo strange it all happened sooo quickly but I have no regrets what so ever!!!!

We used a company names PSS (I think) Ross dealt with the shipping as I couldnt bring myself to it. Our stuff is due next week but we didnt bring to much - we have to start from scratch! If you can bring everything!

Have fun and hopefully see you soon! xx