School uniforms

sharons dream

Hi can anyone help me. My daughter is starting at port noarlunga primary school in January and I'm looking for uniforms. I understand it is navy and gold. But I was wondering if someone could advise me of the best place to buy them from. Does the school have like their own shop and is it a little cheaper. Any advice on uniform please x

Guest cyprus2001

Hi me again I also have a son at port noarlunga primary in year 5 , you can buy polo t shirts with the logo on in the office at the school and a school bag if you want one although you can use any bag, and a fleece or billet with the logo on also however you can buy your own navy polo or gold polls from big w and socks I found very chea

In cheap as chips.lol would you believe. Yu can also get the school hats from the school or buy your own blue one they sellthese in big w and best is less at the collanades .good luck may see you around which year is your daughter starting in and how old is thelittle one starting kindy. X

Guest Guest6899
Hi me again I also have a son at port noarlunga primary in year 5 , you can buy polo t shirts with the logo on in the office at the school and a school bag if you want one although you can use any bag, and a fleece or billet with the logo on also however you can buy your own navy polo or gold polls from big w and socks I found very chea

In cheap as chips.lol would you believe. Yu can also get the school hats from the school or buy your own blue one they sellthese in big w and best is less at the collanades .good luck may see you around which year is your daughter starting in and how old is thelittle one starting kindy. X

Hi Cyprus, my son may be in the same class as your son as they share year 5 & 6.. Ethan is in yr 6.

Guest cyprus2001
Hi Cyprus, my son may be in the same class as your son as they share year 5 & 6.. Ethan is in yr 6.

Hi sorry

Pressed wrong button he is in yeAr 4 year 5 in jan. He has ms Shea well mr hors fall at the moment. I'll mention your son to him he may know of him. There Re so many English, scottish etc at the school isn't there, it's nice cos you don't feel the odd one out. A great feel to the school.

Its a nightmare trying to get uniform here. The dresses for girls sell out so quickly. You can get all tops, fleeces, windcheaters and bags from PNPS and sometimes the dress. At one point I had to order my daughters dresses from Victoria!

Guest leeannekays

We are arriving at the end of April and have faxed forms to the port Noarlunga primary school for our 6 year old son to start in May 2012. Haven't heard anything back yet. Did anyone else enrol their children from the uk? Also our daughter will be 4 so wanted to enrol her in playgroup and in the transition class for 4 year olds.

Guest MrsHills

I find its cheaper in the long run to order uniform from Marks or Next and get it sent here, rather than buy from Uniform shops as they rob you blind! Unfortunately if you have to have school crest on things this idea wont work!!!!

• 4 months later...
Guest johnkerr
Hi can anyone help me. My daughter is starting at port noarlunga primary school in January and I'm looking for uniforms. I understand it is navy and gold. But I was wondering if someone could advise me of the best place to buy them from. Does the school have like their own shop and is it a little cheaper. Any advice on uniform please x

I know this thread is a little old but for future reference you should try online stores for school uniforms

Edited by Diane
removed advertising hyperlink