Immigration agents

Guest karlatkins@hotmail.co.uk

Well there's lots of them about!!

We used Concept Australia in Manchester but they have firms all over the U.K. I've also heard good things about Go Matilda, they seem to be pricey but good at what they do.

The Best of Luck

Judi x

Guest salisbury massive

We went with Go Matilda. Because Steve had been self employed and then we had a Limited Company our TRA was very involved and complicated. They certainly earnt their money for that alone.

I would definately recommend them.

Jo

Guest caoimhe

We used Visa Bureau and so far have been happy with them. Very quick at replying to queries and giving help with forms. Stephen had been employed, self-employed and worked for a company that no longer operates so our TRA was complicated and they we very helpful. I don't know if I can give the costs on this thread but if you want to pm I will let you know what they charged us.

Guest Tracijbc

We used Visa-Go and liked everything about them including their "no win no fee" policy with the Visa.

Darren and the team are really helpful and even now we have our Visa, they are still happy to lend a hand with any questions.

Best of luck

Traci x

Guest suejohndan

Hi Karl,

We used four corners. They are based in Manchester but as we are from the north east they came up to Newcastle for the initial free meeting.

Have no complaints their website is really good once you are a client it has loads of info on it.

Good luck in who ever you decide.

sue

Guest ricknbeck

Hi Karl,

Yeah we are using australian migration associates, just type this into your computer and you can check out there web site. They are fantastic, a great help and we are closing in ourselves on adelaide, cant wait.

Best wishes

Rick :)

Guest steve&tracy
Hi, can anyone recommend a good agent to use to help us with our visa application?

Thanks in advance,

Karl.

Hi Karl

We are using Go Matilda at the moment!!

They are and have been very good. Not only with helping us, but also getting the company

registered which steve is being sponsored by.

We highly recommend them:notworthy:

Good luck with is all!!

Tracy

Hi,

We're currently using Visa-Go - still in the early stages really, but so far I can't complain. They have been spot on with everything - any problems you just give them a ring and they'll answer it.

From other quotes we'd had from other companies they're not the cheapest nor are they the most expensive, but you get what you pay for!

So far we've been impressed with the service we've received.

Kim (38) George (36) Carpenter/Joiner

Emily (10)

Grace (3)

:jiggy:

Guest Tracijbc
Hi,

We're currently using Visa-Go - still in the early stages really, but so far I can't complain. They have been spot on with everything - any problems you just give them a ring and they'll answer it.

From other quotes we'd had from other companies they're not the cheapest nor are they the most expensive, but you get what you pay for!

So far we've been impressed with the service we've received.

Kim (38) George (36) Carpenter/Joiner

Emily (10)

Grace (3)

:jiggy:

Good luck with that. We found Visa Go excellent and the nice thing is because they don't charge if you don't get the Visa, you know there's a really good chance you are going to get through, as long as the Meds and Police checks don't reveal any hidden stuff. Enjoy the experience, you have chosen a good team!

Traci x

Guest penno360

have a look at australian migration association ltd, they are based in manchester, carrington business park, it is run by 2 lady`s name shiela and sherly both are very nice, friendly and so profesional its untrue. cost on each part for us was £800+ vat for skill assesment paid in 2 parts and £1000+vat for visa also paid in 2 parts. here is the link to their site.

australiamigrate.co.uk

Hope this helps.

Hi Traci,

Thanks for that - I've done police checks for our jobs before so I know nothings going to come up on them - so far I think I'm healthy - kids drive me nuts but hey ho!

Wish I was in your position with my flights booked - are you all ready to go (or is that a daft question)? You'll have to let us know how you settle in.

Take care.

Kim x:jiggy:

Guest stufi1997

Just thought i'd add a post script...We started using a very shoddy company and got stung (none of the ones mentioned on here) got very disheartened then decided to do it ourselves, and with a little help from a very friendly group of people(begins with poms and ends in ...laide) we did ourselves...hope you're succesful Good Luck Fiona xx

Guest Tracijbc
Hi Traci,

Thanks for that - I've done police checks for our jobs before so I know nothings going to come up on them - so far I think I'm healthy - kids drive me nuts but hey ho!

Wish I was in your position with my flights booked - are you all ready to go (or is that a daft question)? You'll have to let us know how you settle in.

Take care.

Kim x:jiggy:

Hi Kim,

Hmmm, ready to go....difficult to say really. We have booked shippers and it all seems scarily real now. I went through a phase a couple of weeks ago of not wanting to leave, but now I am back to being excited again. Handed in my notice at both jobs and have now told everyone that matters. I don't know if you are ever completely ready to go, but we have got to give it a chance! Mind you, if one more person tells me "You can always come back!", I think I'll bury them in the garden!! If I was even contemplating coming back, I really wouldn't be going through all this stress in the first place!! Grrrr!! :realmad:

Enjoy the process and don't try to rush it. They will make a decision in their own good time. That's Government departments all over the world for you! You have a great agent in Darren, so I am certain you'll be popping round to ours in Adelaide for a beer and a barbie in the not too dim and distant!

Traci x

Hi Traci,

I can get nervous about moving now, don't know what I'll be like when it all comes round. Luckily I have no close relatives living in UK anymore (all departed to sunnier climes all over the world), so I don't have that wrench, but obviously there's friends. I'm a military baby so am pretty used to moving about quite a lot - first big move for OH and the kids though!

I'm ready for the wait - hope I don't get any of the "you can always come back" comments - once I'm gone I'm not coming back thats for certain. Got loads of daft comments from people at work like "why do you want to go?" - doh - do they really have to ask!!

Wishing you all the best - keep in touch and look forward to that cold beer and barbie!!

Kim x