Settlement and relocation agencies i Adelaide

Guest yazan

Hello everybody,

i found in one of the following sites (www.adelaidebound.com) that there are some relocation services agencies in Adelaide, i am planning to go to adelaide next month and i am concenred about finding a temporary rent, car hire and other imporatnt things ... anybody has experience with any of these agencies

Appreciate your help

thanks

Give Home2Home a call - they have been in operation since 2004 I think and are highly recommended. You're best off finding a company that has been in existence for a while as I have heard tales of people being let down at the last minute by other companies - and make sure you ask for details of previous clients that you can contact for honest opinions.

Their website is http://www.h2h.com.au

I'm pretty sure Lisa who owns the website Adelaide Bound as a relocation agency as well. Maybe go back and have a look on her site, as you can see, she's very knowledgable about Adelaide and how to get started here.

Guest dglamoore

Glad you found Adelaide Bound helpful. We did run a relocation service but gave it up a while ago as new business took up so much of our time we found we could not not offer the level of service we wanted to new arrivals - can definitely recommend h2h as heard lots of good feedback about their services :cute:

Good luck with it all!!

Lisa