Wuhoo! Shock - State Sponsorship this morning!

aliogilvie

OMG :wacko:

Completely in shock. I was not expecting our SA state sponsorship to come through until at least the new year now and we had not had the fabled third line appear to say a decision is pending yet - and then I just logged in all nonchalant this morning and BAM! It's gone straight to approved!!!

To be honest I have read the page I can now see with instructions on it 3 times but it is just not going in as I am in a mild panic....have texted husband at work to say its now full steam ahead with the full visa app....in a way this has happened at a brilliant time as we will both be at home a lot over xmas and new year to upload documents etc.....

I need to calm down, get a grip and then try to properly understand what the next step actually is!! What a fantastic christmas present!

I was also convinced that we might have missed the boat with my occupation as it dropped to low before we lodged the SS (Project and Program Administrator), so very very relieved this has all worked out so far! Next step the 176 Application!!

Just for info, for those still tracking, this is the three lines we had on our SS:

[TABLE]

[TR]

[TD=colspan: 2]Online Application Completed & Submitted[/TD]

[TD]10 Nov 2011[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=colspan: 2]Complete Set of Documents Received by Immigration SA Office [/TD]

[TD]25 Nov 2011 [/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Application Decision[/TD]

[TD]Approved[/TD]

[TD]20 December 2011[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

I have just read about the fees increase in January...can anyone tell me in what order you lodge the 176 - ie do you pay at the beginning of the application or at the end once everything is uploaded? I have not had chance to start the online application yet but am rather panicked about trying to get it all done ahead of the change in fees.

Also - I am getting mixed messages from the DIAC website (might just be me) but can we pay by credit card online or do you have to use the 'mandate' form I found, if so I guess I will need to get that sent off before this Friday (eek!). The 'bpay' system is apparently down until 2nd Jan 2012 so if we have to use that I am guessing it is already too late and we will have to just find the extra 15% in January. Any help much appreciated! This is moving way faster than I was expecting!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest lifeisgood

congrats..

I am also waiting for the 3rd line :biggrin:

completed set of docs received on 13th Dec and have been waiting desperately for the Christmas break to get over ...