lost in the post?

Hi all

We posted my skills assessment off by royal mail international signed for airmail 3 weeks ago (a delay after having to get a replacement certificate) and when I look on track and trace it just says passed to international blah blah. I rang Royal Mail and asked if they could give me any more information on friday but the woman I spoke to said they only track it to the shores of the Uk. Do they just chuck it in the sea and hope for the best? (not going to be very good at this waiting business - am not renowned for my patience :cry: ) Anyway back to my question, I haven't even had an acknowledgment e-mail fom the TRB - any suggestions about chasing up the post? is this a normal amount of time, they told us it would be about a week when we posted it. Sorry for rambling on, but time is ticking by (44 :shock: ) and I am getting a bit worried now. Should I send it again???

Cari :?

Hi Cari
      We had a similar thing happen with our meds - no way of tracking and seemed to take forever but turned up in about 3 weeks from posting.

You could always try contacting the address you sent your skills assessment too and ask if anything has been received in your name. I imagine they must have some sort of system where they log them in on arrival and could put your minds at rest.

Fingers crossed for you
      Lisa :)

Sheidow Park
      14 times
      :D Cari, I contacted Australia Post to track our medicals. They were brilliant and came back with a delivered date and time. They just need your tracking number.

Hope this helps.

Karen, Steve, Nick and Chloe
      136 Visa holders

Panic over :D have had an acknowledgement from TRB - message in a bottle eventually got there :lol: . Thanks for the advice - feel really relieved now - just the minor hurdle of passing it now :roll:

Congratulations - lets hope you hear from them with their decision quicker than it took to get over there :lol:

As long as the visa process went on I never learnt to be patient :lol: