Sponsorship Wanted

Guest Geordie Boy

Guest Geordie Boy

Hi folks,

My visa application is stalling because I need to have employment sponsorship because I am over 45 yrs old.

I am a very experienced and qualified HR Manager having held posts up to and including Executive Director status. I am however not necessarily expecting or insisting on employment at that level - ANY JOB WILL DO

My wife, who is under 45 is also an experienced HR practitioner, although her skills assessment flounders as she has no formal qualifications.

is there anybody out there in adelaide who would be prepared to sponsor me, or offer my wife employment? I realise that there are costs involved but I would be very happy to discuss options around this.

Both my wife and I have a Health service background, but our skills will obviously be transferrable to other employment sectors

Hope somebody can help cos we are becoming very depressed with the situation we are in

Trevor & Marie