Still haven't sold our house......aaaaargh!

Guest lyn

Just feeling VERY frustrated about our house sale right now and need to vent!!!!! :arghh:

Having handed in my notice to finish my teaching job at the end of March this year, I'm starting to panic slightly that we still haven't managed to sell our house! OH has a job offer and we have our visas so he is going to have to head out there in the next month or so. Trying to stay calm as house has only been on the market for 2 months and we've had many viewings in that time but no genuinely realistic offers and everything has gone quiet again. :wacko:

I know that renting it out is an option but we were really hoping that we could sell up before we go. Fingers crossed for the next couple of weeks.

Lyn x

Thanks Heather & Vikki,

Fingers crossed that we all get the elusive sale soon!

Three viewings now booked in for this week so perhaps people are starting to get going again after the Christmas break. Who will buy?!

Lyn x

Guest Mrs Bon Jovi

Fingers crossed for you Lyn, I know how frustrating it is but don't give up hope. We got to the middle of November without any offers or serious interest and thought that was it until january because nobody would buy just before xmas - we had a phone call 5pm fri, they viewed on the sun, put an offer in mon morning and we were homeless 4 weeks later, just in time for Xmas lol. I know I wanted to thump everyone who said it to me but it does really only take one.

Wendy x

Guest RobJ1978

Good Luck and fingers crossed for you.

We have put ours on the market this week so will see how our goes. My other one sold the day it went on the market....6 years ago....i bet we don't have that sort of luck this time!