excited

Guest penno360

Guest penno360

Hi to all.

I just wanted some one to clarify something for me pls.

The agency we are using sent our visa application off tuesday 5th feb 08 online and the money has been taken out of my account today which is thursday the 7th feb 08 by the visa dudes in adelaide. Tell me is this lightning fast or am i getting excited for nothing cos this is normal. please let me know what you think about this cos there is only so many times you can run up and down the street in da buff with excitement.

Guest Nicky&Andy

:jiggy:like you i was excited , and it only gets worse , wait till it gets warmer though, if you carry on for the next few months , you'll catch a chil;l and then you wont pass your meds , lol.

our money for application went out in the end of june, we were called for our meds in dec 22nd, were going for a 136 visa (may take longer than others , Im not sure ) every thing is sent off but police checks are taking their time, (sent for on jan 1st , still waiting):SLEEP:so hopefully any day now!!! every day is too exciting , when we get the ok i think my head will blow:arghh:i cant get any more excited, best of luck enjoy every moment ,its so much fun trying to get there, iwe cant wait for the journey to begin!:jiggy: