Case Officer

Guest jakeandshelley

Guest jakeandshelley

Hi,

does anyone know if it is common practice for your case officer to contact your agent and not you directly? I have had no direct contact with my case officer but my agent says he has, and has given me his name and email address. I emailed him and have just got an automated relpy sofar. I am maybe being paranoid but we have waited four years for this and don't want anything to go wrong!!

Thanks, Shelley.

Guest RobJ1978

Hi, we never had contact from our case officer, just a forwarded email from agent asking us to go for medicals and sort olice checks.

dont know if this is right though, but it didnt cause us problems.

You had to wait long???

Nic

Guest jakeandshelley

Thanks Nic,

that puts my mind at ease a wee bit. We originally submitted a 175 visa in 2008 but were put to the bottom of the pile as they no longer requied teachers. Then last year as began sponsoring teachers, we were going to Adelaide anyway, so switched to 176. Got our sponsorship a few weeks ago but Im pregnant so have to delay our medicals!! typical. Hope to be in Adelaide April 2013.

Shelley

Hi Shelley

Same for me - everything has been through my agent and I have had no problems - my understanding is that when you use an agent, that's how it is supposed to be (at least I think so). I am just waiting for an overseas police check and then..... fingers crossed! I am hoping to be there Sept this year, can't wait. Good luck!

Maeri-Anne

Hi

The only stuff we had was a letter saying who our case officer was. The rest was done via the agent and the case officers were not very good at updating their system. I had a minor problem on my medical and they did not update it on the system so I went into panic mode and kept bugging our agent. Just keeping chasing your agent and they will do the worrying (that's what you paid them for).

Good luck

Niki

Guest railman2404
Hi, we never had contact from our case officer, just a forwarded email from agent asking us to go for medicals and sort olice checks.

dont know if this is right though, but it didnt cause us problems.

You had to wait long???

Nic

we never had any direct contact with our case officer but any queries were passed through agent

Guest guest9403

We had direct contact with our case officer..but..we didnt use an agent..once u use an agent the CO just contacts them and u get ur info from them,one of the reasons we chose not to use an agent :biggrin:....in Adelaide 3&half mths now and loving it..!!!