Thread: Health issues

Unhappy Health issues

Hi all we are hoping to move to Adelaide early 2009 i have concerns about medical as i have high cholesterol and have to take a pill every evening to keep it down does anyone else have this problem or have any answer that may help me.
      Many thanks Tony

Not quite the same, but I have high blood pressure and also have to pop a pill every day to keep it down. I was worried as hell about the medical but as long as your medication is working OK there should be no problems.

Worthe doing a keep healthy campaign for a couple of months before attending medicals, take benecol etc, anything to get the right results.

Good luck

Just how "in depth" is this medical then?
      I honestly can't see you having any problems Tony mate, Swampo is right, if the medication works AND is easily available in Oz then what's the problem?

Southampton UK
      316 times
      The problem of high cholesterol is just as prevalent in Oz as it is in teh UK.

As long as a given condition does not revent the person from leading a normal, independent, tax-payingg life, there will be no problem with the overwhelmig majority of medical queries.

Best wishes

Health Issues

Thank you all for your replies concerning my high cholesterol very much appreciated i am no longer worried.

Copyright 2006 - 2015 Australia Migration Forums