• Results 1 to 2 of 2
    1. #1

      Junior Member
      Join Date
      Oct 2011
      3 times

      EVIDENCE OF EMPLOYMENT- Overseas Employment

      Hi everybody,

      DIAC is asking me for additional documents to support my employment during the last five years, i am able to provide employment contract and Detailed duty statements for my previous employer, however, i am un able to provide additional documents such as pays lips, income tax or social pension documents.

      Can anybody tell me what to do? And how does that affect my application if i do not provide them?


    2. #2

      Senior Member
      Join Date
      Jan 2009
      Swindon, Wilts to Marino
      120 times
      Have you thought about contacting the tax office. They will not be able to give a detailed report but will be able to provide a report of sorts. You will probably have to pay a fee to get it, but may well be worth it
      Contact us (Jason Wyness Roofing Contractors) by private message for all Roofing, Guttering and Leadwork enquiries. 25+ yrs experience, fully licensed, public liability and Master Builders member



    Similar Threads

    1. self employment
      By johner in forum Migration Issues
      Replies: 10
      Last Post: 20-01-2012, 12:17 PM
    2. HELP plz: Evidence of Overseas education qualification
      By ozdreamsa in forum Migration Issues
      Replies: 7
      Last Post: 04-08-2011, 02:54 AM
    3. Self employment?
      By libbysmum in forum Jobs & Careers
      Replies: 0
      Last Post: 27-04-2011, 08:51 AM
    4. Nursing Employment
      By Maria1 in forum Jobs & Careers
      Replies: 0
      Last Post: 22-09-2009, 05:03 AM
    5. self employment
      By barmyarmy in forum Welcome
      Replies: 6
      Last Post: 20-02-2008, 09:53 AM
    Copyright 2006 - 2015 Australia Migration Forums