• Results 1 to 3 of 3
    1. #1

      Confused about 176

      Hi Folks,

      I am confused (easily done!). I cant remember where I read these things but I am sure I have read that I need to wait for a CO to tell me to undertake my police/health checks. I also read that I need to upload the relevant forms (106eh/26eh) within 28 days of lodging my application. I've been waiting over three weeks for a CO now so what should I do?

      Thanks for your help

    2. #2

      Senior Member
      Join Date
      May 2009
      Adelaide SA
      1178 times
      Dont do your police or meds untill instructed to do so as your validation year year starts from the earliest date of the two. All other forms can be uploaded.

      Hope this helps.

      Living In Adelaide Since Jan 2012 And Loving It

    3. #3
      Thanks Chris. Sorry, it was me confusing form 80 with police check! Doh



    Similar Threads

    1. Confused
      By calamitycaz in forum Migration Issues
      Replies: 1
      Last Post: 09-04-2010, 12:13 PM
    2. Help - very confused!!
      By JacquiHH in forum Migration Issues
      Replies: 0
      Last Post: 13-01-2010, 12:24 PM
    3. Confused.Com
      By Mrs Imp in forum Welcome
      Replies: 6
      Last Post: 03-09-2009, 02:00 PM
    4. CONFUSED!!!
      By MummyJarvo in forum Kids Down Under
      Replies: 2
      Last Post: 28-02-2007, 04:13 PM
    Copyright 2006 - 2015 Australia Migration Forums