Thread: IELTS of Spouse

9 times

IELTS of Spouse

Hello ,

My office asked me to send my spouse IELTS and give me 28 days .
      The first day that has vacancy for IELTS will be on April, and then 14 days for report will take , what should I send to my officer ? Do this will effect on my application progress ?

3 times
      Hi mahsamr

You must provide one of the following:
      • your IELTS TRF Number to show you have a band score of at least four and a half (4.5) based on all four components.
        Important: If you are using an IELTS test to show functional English, it must be from a test sat no more than 12 months before making your application.
      • evidence that you have a degree, diploma or trade qualification requiring at least two years of full time study or training with all instruction conducted in English
      • evidence that you have completed at least one year of full time study in Australia towards a degree or diploma qualification with all instruction conducted in English
      • evidence that you have completed one of the following at an educational institution where all instruction was conducted in English:
        • your primary education and at least three years of secondary education, or
        • at least five years of secondary education.

please find these info from the following link: http://www.immi.gov.au/skilled/gener...ish-family.htm

hope these info are helpfull

Felixstow, NE burb :) Heaven!
      588 times
      You just book and pay for the IELTS, then email your CO and tell them you have booked the first available slot, and scan in and send them a copy of the receipt and then they will be fine with it, don't stress :D
      Our 33,000km ish trip around Oz - have a look here (also good for tips on equipment and holiday places ) Our moving and living here blog :)