My partner and I have recently returned from a great trip to SA to get a feel for a place as we have heard so many great comments about the state.

Currently my partner is on a 457 sponsored business long stay visa up here in Sydney and I am her defecto partner.

Her current job title is on the off list Jobs list and she has been in the industry for over 5 years and I am skilled carpenter but have no papers from the UK so I'm currently getting them at Tafe NSW.

We are both from England and are looking at the state sponsorships, please advise if this is possible.

Many thanks,