Medicals and Police clearance

Guest yazan

Hi,

I have applied for 475 Temporary Visa (state sponsorship) and I am asked to do the medicals and PCC. I lived in 2 countries for more than six months, I got the PCC from the first country which is my home country and it’s valid for one year, however I am living in another country now for more than 5 years and I will apply for the PCC, now once I submit medicals and PCC how much time they will give me to validate my visa. I know that it’s one year from the date of PCC or medicals. But my question which PCC?

Regards;

Guest Heather2011
Hi,

I have applied for 475 Temporary Visa (state sponsorship) and I am asked to do the medicals and PCC. I lived in 2 countries for more than six months, I got the PCC from the first country which is my home country and it’s valid for one year, however I am living in another country now for more than 5 years and I will apply for the PCC, now once I submit medicals and PCC how much time they will give me to validate my visa. I know that it’s one year from the date of PCC or medicals. But my question which PCC?

Regards;

It will probably be the earliest one...

Thanks for the replies.

Can i ask the CO for extension (extra time) to get all my medicals and police clearance done if the time given is not enough? And does that affect my application?

Regards;

• 3 weeks later...