question on TRA

Guest dave&jacky

Guest dave&jacky

Hi every one,

Can anyone tell me when sending off your TRA application does every thing you send have to be certified,I have been running my own business for over 18 years and i am sending things like methord statements,quotes,invoices advertising ect besides all my qualificatins apprenticeship papers, course certificates references from customers and suppliers.I would much appreciate if any one who has been through this could let me know cheers.

Guest nicolette

Hi there, we have got our visas and when my husband Shaun did his TRA he said it had to be three letters, one from accountant, three from customers, three from suppliers and they all have to be certified by a registered solicitor.We went through a guy in London who took us through the whole process and made sure it was all word perfect and all in order, other than that we wouldnt have known where to start! Hope this helps. Good luck, Nicolette

Guest susanmary38

Yes it does.

My wife works in the local school, she got the head master to write a short letter saying he had viewed my original documents, stated the amount of docs in his letter, and signed all my copies. It worked & I have passed my assessment. You can get any body of good standing to sign your papers, directors, police, doctor, etc.

We are now sending of for state sponsorship.

Are you doing the process your selves?

Good luck Dave N Sue

Guest dave&jacky

Hi Nicolette,

Thanks for your reply,thats what i have been told by an agent who is working for the company who have offeredme a job and sponsorship but i just wanted to check with you guys who have been through it all.When are you looking at going.

Cheers Dave&Jacky.

Guest dave&jacky

Hi dave n sue,Thanks for the reply.

No we are not doing the process our selfs i have been offered a job and sponsorship by a company in Adelaide and they have an agent who is lodging the 457 visa for us we have to send our paper work to them and they check it and then send it off to the TRA and DIAC for us.

Good luck with your sponsorship.

Dave&Jacky.

Guest dave&jacky

Hi Nicky & andy,

Thanks for your reply, I see you are from Bristol so are we where abouts do you live,have you had your visa accepted yet and when do you hope to go to Adelaide.

Cheers Dave&Jacky.

Guest Nicky&Andy

:Dhi dave & jackie,we live near to bristol airport,were just waiting for our police checks to be returned, everything else was sent in january,:policeman:english police are very slow, plus they phoned last week to say they lost the cheque said it was shredded by mistake, sent them another last friday Still waiting, hopefully will come tomorrow, (probably not)its been 55 days already(not that im counting lol), we just want to know so we can get the house on the market,

how about you two where abouts do you live?

Guest nicolette

Hi Dave and Jackie, we are going over in May for the seond time to make some final decision on where to live and look at work etc andalso taking kids this time to see what they think! We went last September and loved it although didnt go to Adelaide so we are going there to see whether we like it or not. We also liked Melbourne so going back there also. Noticed you got a lot of replies! Good luck anyway, Nicolette

• 2 weeks later...
Guest dave&jacky

Hi Nicky&andy,sorry to be so long in replying but we have just been away on holiday,we live in filton in the north of Bristol,we were quite lucky with our police check it only took less than 3 weeks, may be your long list of convictions is holding it up [only joking] hope it as arrived by now.

Good luck Dave&jacky

Guest dave&jacky

Hi Nicolette,

Hope you enjoy your trip in may,we went over last November to Adelaide and we loved it we have also been to Perth which we liked and to Melbourne which we did not like that much, but our son stayed in Melbourne on a working visa for quite a while and he loved it and is looking at trying to get in there on a study visa in the future after he as finished his travels, it really is down to individual taste and its got to be better than england at the moment good luck with it all.

Dave&Jacky