• Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Shipping washing machine, do I need to use screws to secure the drum?

Brompton SA5007
      112 times
      Quote Originally Posted by JimandBarbinAus View Post
      I heard you cant really take european fridges to oz? theyre on a different frequency, oops sounds like im talking bout a radio, but you know what I mean?!! Im selling our fridge now to our tenant, im just gonna put a adpater till hubbs changes the plug :)x
      That's not true. Uk fridges and freezers will work fine here with an adaptor or new plug. However they are not specifically designed to cope with the hot weather here so may not last as long as they would at home. Also I keep far more things in the fridge here than in the uk. all that medical stuff like eye drops that say store below 25 degrees, all your chocolate, and so on. So you may find the fridge that was big enough before is now too small.

Amaroo, ACT, Australia
      506 times
      We are bringing ours and will probably end up putting that in the garage/carport/pergola area to be used as an overspill ...........wine/beer....lol and then get a new one when over there. You can't have enough fridges/freezers.
      Here and settled

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12