Help Plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Guest sfb

Hi PIA,

Can anyone shed light on this scenario;

We are on the 475 visa (SA) and have our first baby while we are outside australia. Would we have to apply the 475 visa for the baby or there is any other low cost solution as well? 2ndly, what are the timeframes to get the visa for baby?

many thanks...

Hi sfb,

I would like to congratulate you and your wife on the baby. Wish all the best to you and the family.:smile:

When your CO is appointed he sends you an email that states that you should notify them of any changes in your circumstance e.g. newborn baby. I'm sorry but I can't recall on the extra costs that you'll incur.

Cheers

Hi ali,

thank you for good wishes....

I havn't yet applied for the visa for baby, so no case officer at this moment. I saw a thread on this forum, in which a lady claimed DIAC that as she and her spouse are on 475 visa that why their baby should get automatically the 475 visa (as per AU migration law) without paying another full visa fee (she has to struggle hard to convince DIAC), but they are in Australia, when their baby born.

In our case we are outside Australia. So, if anyone passed through similar kind of situation and get waived off their visa fee, then plz guide us.

many thanks...

Hi PIA,

Can anyone shed light on this scenario;

We are on the 475 visa (SA) and have our first baby while we are outside australia. Would we have to apply the 475 visa for the baby or there is any other low cost solution as well? 2ndly, what are the timeframes to get the visa for baby?

many thanks...

Have a look at Section 78 of the Migration Act (Google)

May I suggest you consult a registered migration agent about visa options?