Hi all,is it really necessary to have your dependents sit for ielts?Because as per DIAC,these are the requirements for functional English
You must provide one of the following:
- your IELTS TRF Number to show you have a band score of at least four and a half (4.5) based on all four components.
Important: If you are using an IELTS test to show functional English, it must be from a test sat no more than 12 months before making your application.
- evidence that you have a degree, diploma or trade qualification requiring at least two years of full time study or training with all instruction conducted in English
- evidence that you have completed at least one year of full time study in Australia towards a degree or diploma qualification with all instruction conducted in English
- evidence that you have completed one of the following at an educational institution where all instruction was conducted in English:
- your primary education and at least three years of secondary education, or
- at least five years of secondary education
I hope you can send your inputs.Many thanks.