Case Officer's

Guest Martin and Val

Guest Martin and Val

Hi,

Thought we would post this in case anybody is wondering about times.

We rang our agent today and asked when could we expect a case officer to be appointed and she informed us that she has just had case officers appointed to on-line applications dated 29th Oct so as we applied on-line on the 19th Nov we would hope to hear something in about 3 weeks. As we have front loaded Police checks and Medicals which have already been finalised we may not have to long to go now!!

Keep those fingers crossed :SLEEP:

Martin and Val

Guest Martin and Val

Hi Pete,

Keep us informed, you can't have long to wait now mate.

Good luck hope it comes through very soon, when do you intend on taking the one way flight?

Martin and Val

when do you intend on taking the one way flight?

As soon as we get our visa and sell the house. :D But not going to set a target date but due to meds we have to be gone by November.

We will let you know when we know.

Pete

Guest dempseys

hi there,

some might read this and think i sound thick but i keep reading about "medicals finalised" and not sure what that means?? we had our medicals before xmas and as far as i'm aware have been sent to sydney but since have not heard a thing!! should i be worried???

thanx

macky and mark

i keep reading about "medicals finalised" and not sure what that means?

Basically means the aussies have recieved, looked at, are happy with and have tied it up with your visa application.

Pete

Guest stevelaird

We applied on the 23rd of october but have had no notifcation that we got a case officer either. Police checks and medicals also finalised. so fingers and every thing else crossed hope it wont be too long sold our house last week and move out on the 28th of April so hope we get it before then.

Steve

• 2 weeks later...