Just wanted to say a big thankyou!

Growler

Just wanted to say Thankyou to all the people on this site over the last year who have helped me find the answer to many different worries. There is a wealth of knowledge and the regular people who help and answer (you know who you are) youve really helped! So much easier to speak to people who have been through it all, i cant wait to move out there!!!!!

Guest ali

Just as Growler's said above, I can't thank you guys enough. Even though I'm still waiting on my PC and later on the visa itself, you guys have been amazing. You've helped put my mind at ease even though I'm taking a huge step in my life and Adelaide is still a mystery. Thank you, thank you, thank you.:smile:

Guest Helchops

Just a handful of years ago, we would all have paid $000's in fees for the type of advice given here! (That's not £0 by the way, but many thousands!!).

PIA is a great site with great members and we wouldn't be making the move either without lots of help and answers to our stoopid questions!!

It's a great site even for those people that have been here a while - I remember getting great advice on how to prune my roses from Stevo on here! It's great for those things you'd normally ring your Mum and Dad to ask, but when they're in a different time zone it's not so easy to do that! (Yes, to me Stevo is my father figure mwaaahhhh@ya, Stevo). Remember to keep using the forum, even after you've arrived and settled in: the experience of those newly arrived is so important to those not yet here, so you can "pay the help forwards" too!

Guest Paula H

and me.....

THANK YOU EVERYONE

You have and still are helping me answer lots of different questions/fears etc that I have.

muchos love

• 3 weeks later...
I am just another guy who would like to thank to all the people for all the helpful information posted here...

I also want to add my heartfelt thanks to Poms in Adelaide for all the support given over eight anxious months from April 2011, when we first started out on our visa application journey, up 'til last December when my husband and I were finally granted RRVs after a long absence from Oz! In fact, it was PIA's mother-site, Poms in Oz, which got us started in the first place, after coming across it quite by accident, and reading a thread from PingPomPom2 about being granted PR after a very long absence. This made me wonder if we might be eligible, too, and what followed my first enquiry ended up with us having the most fantastic - albeit unexpected! - outcome, after we'd long given up all hope of being able to live back there again.

You've all been wonderful, PIA/PIO!! Without you, we wouldn't be where we are today, planning our return to good old Oz next March, and going for Citizenship after our qualifying period -- something we shuold have done many years ago!!

Thanks so much!