bmi

Guest ali@51

Guest dglamoore

Hi Ali

We were advised by our panel doctor when we had our meds done that anything above 35 MAY get looked into but not enough to stop it so you should be fine.

Lisa :lol:

Guest dglamoore

:lol: :lol: I tend to get a bit obsessive when I start something new so went overboard with research ......also I remember all the help I have had from lovely people over the last year and believe in paying forward :lol:

The only reason I reply so quick is I work from home on the pc and get a notifier for new replies - I am not sat 24/7 on PIA honest 8)

Lisa

Guest jen/nee

Hi

Being new on here can you tell me what BMI stands for . I must admit I am starting to pick up lots of abrevations from you lovely guys.

Anybody else's OH let them do all the researching and surfing got to say he does work alot and not get the chance like I. He did say the other day that he has me to do it. :wink::wink: Men hey.

Jen

Guest dglamoore

Anybody else's OH let them do all the researching and surfing got to say he does work alot and not get the chance like I. He did say the other day that he has me to do it. :wink::wink: Men hey.

Jen

Yep my OH - must be a bloke thing (no offence to any blokes reading this :lol: ) He jokes about it with friends saying he knows we are going to oz but not sure where :lol: :lol: I do most of the hunting around then point bits out - he does read the forums though so has an idea what is going on 8)

Lisa

Guest jen/nee

Thanks for that info, I wonder whether a beer belly counts not mine lol OH.

Well Lisa to think you are nearly there! Lucky you!!! :D:D:D What is it you and your other half do? if thats not being to nosy. So its took 8mths for you, which agent did you use?

Jen

Guest dglamoore
Thanks for that info, I wonder whether a beer belly counts not mine lol OH.

Well Lisa to think you are nearly there! Lucky you!!! :D:D:D What is it you and your other half do? if thats not being to nosy. So its took 8mths for you, which agent did you use?

Jen

Hi Jen

Oh has his own metal polishing company (http://www.glmmetalpolishers.com) and I am a web designer (hence Adelaide Bound)

4 weeks and counting 8) we used Go Matilda as our agents, they were very good.

Lisa

• 2 weeks later...