Further medical results referred

Guest yazan

Guest yazan

Hi Everybody,

i am worried and stressed as all the medicals for me and for my family was submitted on 30-3-2012 and the online application status inquiry still shows Further medical results referred. I was assured from doctor that my health and tests are ok; in addition the medicals for my wife and child are shown as finalized. Anybody who can help me of what to do? and if this normal ? and when it is expected to get the result.

thanks

Guest teamV

Mine did that I think it was because I'm over weight ,but it soon changed to finalized after a day or so,

Kev.

I know its a stress waiting for the Meds, OH's took about 3 weeks to be finalised, mine took twice that long, never any explaination just finalised. Its probably just Aussie admin, which is a law unto itself believe me. Its 15 months after my meds, and I seem to be clinging to life still. Think your just suffering from last stage visa panic, when you start looking for and imagining reasons to stop you getting visa. I speak from experience there. Fingers crossed for you, update us.

Guest miraclebabycaw

My hubby was finalized, but me and the kids stayed referred. Also thought all sorts of things. Finally about 2.5w later it changed and my visa was granted. Hard to not panic but try not to.

Guest matt n mel
VISA GRANTED, thanks God, thank you everybody ....... i am very happy thanks all

Congratulations!! Isn't it a weight off? Good luck and enjoy all your planning

Mel

x

Congrats, we all knew you'd pass meds ok, mainly because we could hear your heart beating from over here. Hope you made a suitable amount of noise, lot's of shouting and jumping around. If not, do it now, coz them's the rules. Now have a good look around, your trying to locate a sign that says ' TO AIRPORT'.

Good luck.

• 4 months later...

Today I received an email from my CO through Agent which is as follows

“I require a copy of the passport for the secondary applicant to finalise the application. The current passport that is on the visa application record has expired. A request was sent on 20 August for the new passport”

But my agent says they already uploaded the documents. (my wife kids got new passport).At the time we applied it was expired. Again agent uploaded the documents. My medical (all 4) were finalized on 08/08/2012

Why they asking again when documents are already uploaded? Anybody has any idea what’s going on with my application? 475 SS