Cross your fingers for me

Guest ali

Guest ali

I've just got my PC and on Wednesday I'm doing my Medicals. So by this time next week all my documents will be sent to my CO. From what I've read on this forum after the PC and Medicals it takes sometime between a week to two weeks for the visa to come through. Now I'm stressed out. Just can't wait for the whole process to be over with and then I start packing (I'll be traveling very light) and planning on an arrival date.

Cross your fingers for me as it all comes down to these few weeks.

Cheers,:smile:

Ali

Edited by ali

Guest ali
Good luck Ali - got everything crossed for you

Thank you Diane - I'm so happy that I found this forum and get all this help from you guys. Thank you :smile:

Guest ali
Good luck Ali, everything crossed for you x 2.

Thank you Keldaz. It means alot having your well wishes behind me.

Cheers:smile:

Good luck with the medicals

I've just got my PC and on Wednesday I'm doing my Medicals. So by this time next week all my documents will be sent to my CO. From what I've read on this forum after the PC and Medicals it takes sometime between a week to two weeks for the visa to come through. Now I'm stressed out. Just can't wait for the whole process to be over with and then I start packing (I'll be traveling very light) and planning on an arrival date.

Ali

Guest ali

Ok people the doctor didn't see me today and my MC's are scheduled for Saturday 8:00 a.m. sharp! It was sort of funny they telling me over the telephone that I had to be there exactly at 8:00. Makes me feel important:biglaugh:

Ali

Just so you don't get worked up (like I did), once our PC's were uploaded (the last of our docs) it took 2.5 weeks for a response. All the best, not long now :)

Guest leanne800

Good luck and fingers crossed.

We won't be far behind you hopefully. One PC has arrived yesterday just waiting on the other to turn up and meds this Saturday.

Guest ali
Just so you don't get worked up (like I did), once our PC's were uploaded (the last of our docs) it took 2.5 weeks for a response. All the best, not long now :)

Thank you Hannybabe :smile: I'll try to ignore the passing time. Hit the gym more often and of course I'll be busy with a charity event while waiting for the response. It'll help take my mind away. Thank you for your support:smile:

Guest ali
Ali, you'll have no problems. Good luck anyway - not that you'll need it!

Thank you Gus. Luck is the positive energy that we throw each others way. WE will make it man. We will. Keep in touch and good luck to you too. I have my fingers crossed for you and the family:smile: