We have our visa

Guest Nicky, Alan and Kids

After 7 stressful months we at last have got our visa granted. We leave for Adelaide on 15 June from Heathrow with Singapore airlines, anyone else flying out this day?

Hi Ian we are going to stop over for 3 nights try and break the journey up, we arrive in Adelaide on 19 June, ( Just hope Divine have built the house by then)

we say goodbye to our furniture on 30th March and hopefully will be reunited with it in Adelaide.

Good luck with the house sale don't know what is worse selling the house or visa application.

Guest jill wright

HI NIcky and family

Can only imagine how you must be feeling congratulations!!! Have you been out there already or is this it so to speak ??

All the very best

The Wrights

7.gif Fabby news Nicky,

I'm not jealous, I'm not jealous, I'm not jealous.........

Yes I AM!!!!!!!:biglaugh::biglaugh:

Good luck with the journey over there and hope to say g'day one day if we ever hear anything about our visa.1.gif

that's so brilliant!!!!!!!!!!!!! congrats!!!!

don't let the stress get to you and hope you'll have a smooth move over ;)

and you are only 1 month ahead of us so fingers crossed your CO will take on our file now :jiggy:

Guest happy-jools

Congrats and best wishes. We too fly on the 15.06.08 (fathers day in England, just incase you didnt know).

Anway we off to LA for a week, Sydney for four days then in to Adelaide. So although flying same day, we may take little longer to get there.

Wow - its all getting serious now.

We havnt sold our house, boo hoo, but were coming anyway.:wideeyed:

So maybe see you there.:wubclub:

Thanks guys for all your kind words , it has not sunk in yet that we only have 16 weeks left in the UK, my head is all over the place, this is something that we have wanted for so long but now its here starting to feel a bit shaky about it all, I have been told that it is all normal behaviour.

For all you still waiting for your visa it will happen, we front loaded our application with our medicals our application was then lost, luckly we had a very good agent that got on the DIAC and eventually our application was found so in the space of 4 weeks we have had our application found and had the visa granted, they even extended our valuation date.

And yes it would be great to meet you all as we are going to be "Billy no mates" when we arrive.

Nicky & Alan