Visa grant!!!!

Guest guest8040

Guest guest8040

Just had a call from our agent whilst I was in a meeting at work - shaking with excitement, nerves, adrenaline! People looking at me funny as we haven't told anyone. Lots and lots to think about now,expect to see lots of threads started by me :)))

Guest matt n mel
Just had a call from our agent whilst I was in a meeting at work - shaking with excitement, nerves, adrenaline! People looking at me funny as we haven't told anyone. Lots and lots to think about now,expect to see lots of threads started by me :)))

It's just amazing that 1st notification isn't it?! I told someone at work a week or so after we'd found out, and she told me, she didn't know what was going on, but could tell that I was on a rollercoaster!! (And I thought I was being all discreet too! Clearly not.) It really is exciting.:jiggy:

Good luck with all your plans

Mel

x

Congratulations thewhitehouse!! Enjoy the moment!!! I know exactly how you feel! I was standing in the queue at David Jones in Adelaide, on December 6 last year, surrounded by hordes of excited, shrieking kids waiting to see Santa when my agent rang with the news! I could hardly hear him, with all the racket, and yelled 'You'll have to speak up, Brian; I'm in a queue at 'The Magic Cave' with my grandson, and can hardly hear you...!' And he yelled back: 'Well, you're in the very best place right now then, because your visa just came through.....!!!!' I let out a massive scream of joy in the queue and nobody batted an eyelid, because there was so much noise going on around us and it just blended in with all the rest!!

Honestly, twh, I was absolutely blowing a gasket with excitement and had to yell to my daughter: 'My Visa! I got my visa!' The funny thing was that, because there was so much noise and excitement going on all around us, nobody else heard what I was shouting, and didn't seem to bother when we all started jumping up and down and laughing and hugging each other, although I'm sure there must have been some people who thought we were a bit ott about seeing Father Christmas!!!

It was a bizarre moment, and one I'll never forget!

I wish you joy and great good fortune in your new life in Oz1!

Congratulations - enjoy the moment - now the fun really starts! (hope you like roller-coasters):jiggy:

Guest guest8040

Well done Gus! And thanks for all the replies it's still hard to take in and as my husband and me are like ships that pass in the night we can't have a proper chat about it til the weekend. SO much to think about my head feels ready to explode and I'm off to an all day meeting at work!