Visa progress check problems

Guest ali

Hi guys,

I haven't been able to log-in to check the progress of my application for almost two weeks now. This is the message I get:

[b]Planned System Maintenance and Technical Issues[/b]

[b]Planned system maintenance[/b]

[b]Wednesdays[/b]

Every Wednesday from 5 am to 7 am AEST (GMT +10).
The following systems may become unavailable during the above times:

[list]
[*]eLodgement (eVisa and Citizenship) 
[*]Visa Entitlement Verification Online (VEVO) 
[*]LEGENDcom. 
[/list]
Should you receive a 'Server 500' error message during this time you are encouraged to try again after 7 am AEST (GMT +10).
We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause.

I've been trying almost every day at different hours with no luck. Are you guys experiencing this as well?

Cheers,:smile:

Ali

Ali, I haven't done an online application so I have no idea, but if other people come back saying they are able to get in okay try clearing your Internet history, cache and cookies, or using a different browser.

Nicola

Thank you Nicola. Yes it might work that way. But I tried it on my iPhone and still it gave me the same message. Its sort of frustrating as I've never checked my status and ever since I decided that I wanted to it hasn't worked :biglaugh:

Cheers Mate,:smile:

Ali