OK - Got the visa!

Guest ali

Yeeeyyyyyy

I'm happy but I don't know why I'm not jumping up and down as I thought I'd be. Its like someone had already spoiled a good surprise party. :goofy: Anyhow, I'm very happy regardless and wanted to share the good news with you and tell you that we'll meet very soon. Thanks for all the support, for the knowledge invested on this forum, for the lighthearted jokes, for the genuine well wishes you've given me through your kind messages. I feel as if I've completed the part of the journey that had too little to do with my decision making.

Now I'll get ready to jump the train and try and enjoy the ride and a 'new home'.

Cheers:smile:

Ali

Congratulations Ali! You'll be here before you know it, enjoy the ride!

Thank you :smile: Can't wait, maybe I'll bring a little summer with me from this part of the world.:wink:

Many many congratulations!!!!!! Now the fun really starts......!!!!!

Sarah K

Thank you Sarah. Yes, the packing and unpacking :wink: Booking flights and flying over...let the games begin:biggrin:

Well done mate!!!

Make sure you keep updating how things are going for you.

Thank you and will do Gus.:smile: How are things shaping up on your end?:smile:

House going on market this week - then it's very much a waiting game.

Good luck with the house mate. You'll be flying out around January, am I right? It is a 'good' waiting game.:wink:

WAHAAAAAYYYY!!!!

CONGRATULATIONS ALI!!!!!!:jiggy::jiggy:

SOMETIMES IT TAKES A LITTLE WHILE TO SINK IN:smile:

Thanks Tyke for everything. I bet you are right and I'll be like 'Okay, its really happening' pretty soon. Seriously you and other members out here have been great and kept me calm and sane at times that I even questioned myself.

Cheers mate, :smile:

Guest Sachertorte

Hey Ali. Congratulations!

With your positive attitude no doubt you will make your new adventure a success. Tyke is right, it takes a little time to sink in... I remember actually a SLIGHT (!) sense of panic all the way until flying out... but when I was in Singapore Airport I started to feel a sense of freedom and elation (don't worry, you will most likely get that happy feeling a bit sooner than me)

All the best :cute:

Hey Ali. Congratulations!

With your positive attitude no doubt you will make your new adventure a success. Tyke is right, it takes a little time to sink in... I remember actually a SLIGHT (!) sense of panic all the way until flying out... but when I was in Singapore Airport I started to feel a sense of freedom and elation (don't worry, you will most likely get that happy feeling a bit sooner than me)

All the best :cute:

I know where you are coming from. Thank you for the wishes. :smile: With such positive people like you around its impossible not be positive.

Cheers and see ya very soon:smile:

Guest Goochc0

Congratulations Ali - I am a little jealous of course ha ha.

Not sure if we will get to Adelaide (looking like perth at the minute) - but we wish you all the best in your new adventure.

I look forward to reading all about your journey :D x

Congratulations Ali - I am a little jealous of course ha ha.

Not sure if we will get to Adelaide (looking like perth at the minute) - but we wish you all the best in your new adventure.

I look forward to reading all about your journey :D x

You too will be starting your journey very soon.:wink: Thank you for the wishes and the support. I'll try my best to give you all detailed feedback on this new adventure. Even if you decide on Perth, please keep in touch and tell us how you are.

Cheers:smile: