Visa granted and now adventure starts... with nothing planned just yet!!!

taran

Hello Everyone

Our ( me, hubby and nearly 7 year old daughter ) 457 visa was granted this morning and we are intending to fly on 29th july and arrive in adelaide on 31st July..Now the real adventous situation is that we are no short term let arranged for us to come into. Guys, can someone here come and rescue us. Please guys if anyone here has a spare empty apartment or a decent room for about 2 weeks, do let us know. We would be really grateful if anyone is able to help us.

Another question guys: Please do let us know what all things do I need to sort out once we arrive in Adelaide.

Thanks for your time everyone.

Taran

There are a number of PIA members on this site who have short term rentals - check out the accommodation available section in the Renting & Realestate section. There is also www.adelaideshorttermrentals.com.au there are also a few commercial sites which are usually higher as the owner gets charged a commission on a per night basis for each booking - try http://www.rentahome.com.au

Try stayz.com.au. You need to email the owners for a quote and availability rather than trust the online status but there are a lot of properties on there if you are not worried about exactly where you stay when you get here. Also maybe the holiday parks might have something. We used to stay at Adelaide Shores when we were over on holiday but I think there are others around as well.

Guest BenJay

Once I wanted to try iStay Precinct 185 Morphett Street, CBD, 5000 Adelaide. In July their price was like $115 for a night in a 2bd apartment for 4 people. Eventually I did not have to book this hotel so I do not know what it's like.

Check their latest prices with booking.com or hotelclub.com (these I used often)

Maybe if you stay longer you can negotiate the price.

Good luck.

Guest jdhogg747

Try looking down south for a beachside holiday rental guy's its winter now so sure there would be plenty free, congrats on your visa and welcome to Australia what trade did you get your 457 on.

Cheers Neil

Try looking down south for a beachside holiday rental guy's its winter now so sure there would be plenty free, congrats on your visa and welcome to Australia what trade did you get your 457 on.

Cheers Neil

Thanks Neil

I am physiotherapist and would be strating work in RAH..

would definately check holiday rentals down south..

Thanks

Taran