Hi desperately need some help please, ok we are on a 457 temporary visa in Adelaide, we have money here from our house we sold in uk, we are now considering purchasing a property in he uk switch an x pats mortgage to rent out do up and sell , my question is how do I sand with regards to tax on the investment property do I need to declare it in oz. will I need to declare to the uk tax office although this is our only house we will have, as we are only renting here I. Adelaide. Any hellllllllp please . Many thanks