• Results 1 to 4 of 4

    Thread: Visa Headache

    1. #1

      Visa Headache

      Hi just wondering if anyone can offer some advice. I am currently in my second year in Australia on a working holiday visa, I have settled in Adelaide and would like to try and stay permanently, my current visa expires in December and I would like any advice on the best way to go about trying to stay permanently. My current employer is willing to sponsor me but I am not sure of the best way to check that the company/ me as an individual would be eligible and what other options there are if my employer is unable to sponsor me. Can anyone recommend a good migration agent who may be able to assist in guiding me.


    2. #2

      Senior Member
      Join Date
      Aug 2010
      82 times

      Libby Hogarth


      Ive had advice of a Libby Hogath - http://mia.org.au/search-agent/Libby-Hogarth-121.html

      In the past she was really helpful and comes recommended. Give her a ring shes lovely! Hope this helps, you may want to go for an appointment with her x

    3. #3
      Thank you very much for your help x

    4. #4

      Join Date
      Jun 2012
      16 times
      If your employer is not able to sponsor you. Other options would be Student visa or GSM.



    Similar Threads

    1. Replies: 3
      Last Post: 20-02-2013, 02:59 PM
    2. Rental research is giving me a headache!
      By Skippy in forum Real Estate
      Replies: 11
      Last Post: 02-03-2010, 10:38 PM
    3. Visa 405-4 Year Investment Retirement Visa (temp)
      By richjop in forum Migration Issues
      Replies: 1
      Last Post: 17-05-2009, 04:35 AM
    4. 175 headache
      By petenic63 in forum Welcome
      Replies: 1
      Last Post: 22-10-2008, 11:48 AM
    5. Guzzlers Headache........lol
      By graandjac in forum The Barbie
      Replies: 1
      Last Post: 16-03-2008, 08:43 AM
    Copyright 2006 - 2015 Australia Migration Forums