Advice Required Please

Misplaced

Hi all,

As we are having difficulty in selling the house my OH is going to have to do a validating trip. Hopefully as we have some friends in Adelaide she will be able to stay with them.

I am sure others have done this so I would like some tips and advice so she can utilise her time there to the best affect?

I look forward to your ideas and advice.

Cheers,

Mis

Guest vikkiann

Do you have any idea on what area in Adelaide you'd like to live in when you sell your house? Have a look at schools in that area so you can get a feel of whether or not they feel right for your family.

We did loads on our reccie, went to the city, employment agencies, looked at houses and enjoyed the beach!

Do you have any idea on what area in Adelaide you'd like to live in when you sell your house? Have a look at schools in that area so you can get a feel of whether or not they feel right for your family.

We did loads on our reccie, went to the city, employment agencies, looked at houses and enjoyed the beach!

Employment Agencies are a good idea. Did you take your Resume/CV to them?

We are looking anywhere from Morphett Vale south - Aldinga being the furthest point.

Rammy - I'm an Aussie who as been living in England for 34 years and our kids have Aussie Citizenship and Passports.

We have also checked with DIAC and they stated just my OH needs to validate her visa.

It doesn't matter as much now anyway because we have decided that we will all go ?

Guest vikkiann

We did take our cv's but to be honest all we sussed out was what salary we could get. They weren't really interested because we weren't residents.

We are in Aldinga and it takes my hubby an hour in rush hour to get to CBD but I wouldn't be anywhere else!

Rammy - I'm an Aussie who as been living in England for 34 years and our kids have Aussie Citizenship and Passports.

We have also checked with DIAC and they stated just my OH needs to validate her visa.

It doesn't matter as much now anyway because we have decided that we will all go 

Oh so only she has the visa then. Good only I do know some people who have thought just the main applicant needed to go and didn't want you to make a costly mistake!

Have a great time.